‘Gandhi: Naked Ambition’ written by famous historian Jad Adams will cause a lot of swirl in the public and media. It’s unbelievable to learn that Gandhi slept and bathed with young girls.
Gandhi’s Sex Life Examined naked with naked nubile women to test his chastity, the pre-independence prime minister of the Indian state of Travancore called him, “a most dangerous, semi-repressed sex maniac”?
Much of this material was known during his lifetime, but was distorted or suppressed after his death during the process of elevating Gandhi into the “Father of the Nation” Was the Mahatma.
Gandhi Slept And Bathed With Young Girls
With religious chastity under scrutiny, a new book throws light on Gandhi’s practice of sleeping next to naked girls. In fact, he was sex-mad, writes biographer Jad Adams.
Gandhi was born in the Indian state of Gujarat and married at 13 in 1883; his wife Kasturba was 14, not early by the standards of Gujarat at that time.
The young couple had a normal sex life, sharing a bed in a separate room in his family home, and Kasturba was soon pregnant.
However, Gandhi and Kasturba’s last child wasn’t born until fifteen years later, in 1900.
But was there something more complex than a pious plea for chastity at play in Gandhi’s beliefs, preaching’s and even his unusual personal practices (which included, alongside his famed chastity, sleeping naked next to nubile, naked women to test his restraint)? In the course of researching my new book on Gandhi, going through a hundred volumes of his complete works and many tomes of eye-witness material, details became apparent which add up to a more bizarre sexual history.
It was no secret that Mohandas Gandhi had an unusual sex life. He spoke constantly of sex and gave detailed, often provocative, instructions to his followers as to how to they might best observe chastity.
In fact, Gandhi did not develop his censorious attitude to sex (and certainly not to marital sex) until he was in his 30s, while a volunteer in the ambulance corps, assisting the British Empire in its wars in Southern Africa.
On long marches in sparsely populated land in the Boer War and the Zulu uprisings, Gandhi considered how he could best “give service” to humanity and decided it must be by embracing poverty and chastity.
At the age of 38, in 1906, he took a vow of brahmacharya, which meant living a spiritual life but is normally referred to as chastity, without which such a life is deemed impossible by Hindus.
Mohandas (not Mahatma) Gandhi’s Failed Leadership in Politics and Gandhi’s Domestic Violence and weird Sexual Perversion in his private life.
If Gandhi was alive today, he would be arrested for sexual abuse and put away for life as a sexual offender.
“We know from his autobiography how shamefully he treated his wife. He was transparently honest and he had much less to hide from anyone else. Nothing can be found if other public figures are to be scrutinized because things have been carefully hidden and suppressed.” Gandhi, the family man. Gandhi’s Grandson.
1. Gandhi used to beat his wife up routinely.
2. Gandhi was having sex when his father lay breathing his last upstairs.
3. Gandhi denied sex to his wife for decades
4. Gandhi was an adulterer and had a spiritual marriage with two British women who were in the Ashram
5. Gandhi slept naked with his niece (and 12 year old girls) and other women to prove that he could control his manliness.
6. Gandhi would do enemas twice a day and if he liked you allowed you to enter the piece up his rectum.
7. Gandhi used to drink his own urine and also the urine of cows. Chilled Urine drinking hot in India. From Gandhi to Prime Minister Desai to common man. Hindu India: A gift from the Hindu Gods:Cows Urine: UK Telegraph reports by Julian West
8. Gandhi son left him and converted to Islam
9. The racist Gandhi was a total failure in South Africa where he tried to stratify the society, Whites, Indians and Africans. His racism towards the Africans was horrendous. His horrific advice to all Jews to commit suicide was abomible. His atrocious letters to his friend Hitler were the height of stupidiy.
10. Gandhi condones Zulu massacres and defends the British. Aug 4 1906
11. The sex life of Mr. Gandhi, and his failures as a politician
12. The myth of Mohandas K. Gandhi debunked. He gets an “F” on South Africa, Salt Match, Non-Violence, and independence
13. Which war did Mohandas Gandhi support. All of them. There wasn’t a war that the prophet of Non-Violence did not support. He was Sergeant Major in the British Army and won a medal for his war duties
14. Gandhi’s racism. The truth behind the mask. Behold Sergeant Major Gandhi who supported the British during the Boer war, Zulu rebellion. Behold the prophet of peace who worked to stratify the South African society.Gandhi did not bring the British Empire down.
15. Gandhi’s letter to his friend Hitler.
16. Sex life of Mohandas Gandhi, his failures and sexual perversion
17. Gandhi’s wrote letters to his friend Hitler and supported him. Gandhi’s horrific advice to Jews—Commit mass suicide. “We have no doubt about your bravery or devotion to your fatherland, nor do we believe that you are the monster described by your opponents.” Gandhi to Hitler.
“The Indian government contributed $10 million for the movie Gandhi (Detailed debunking on this site). It is based on a book of fiction called “Freedom at Midnight” by Collins et al.
You can see glossed over failures and the perversion in the movie Gandhi but it is not overt and explicitly shown. You have to be smart and familiar with the history to see it embedded in the movie.
Gandhi Naked Ambition Book Written By Famous Historian Jad Adams: